- Create a profile on MANY's website using this link.
If you or your organization is already a member of MANY, you can login using your membership-username here.
- Read about the pre-conference programming.
In 2020, MANY is offering 5 pre-conference workshops and a Museum and Folk Arts Forum. You can register for both during your conference registration. To learn more about these two opportunities, click here.
- Think about which conference sessions you would like to attend.
During registration, we ask you to share which sessions you are most likely to attend. Click here to see all the different session offerings including the different Conference Capstones being offered around the region on Tuesday.
- Learn about the extra special events hosted throughout the conference.
From late-night trivia to elegant dinners, we are offering a variety of special events at the 2020 conference. Read more about these events before completing your conference registration.
- To register for the conference (including all special events, pre-conference programs, and capstones) click here.
- To register for only the Folk Art Forum, click here.
- To receive discounted pricing, all payments must be made in full before the discount period closes.
Early Bird payments must be received in full prior to February 18.
If your payment is not received in full, your conference rate will increase on February 19th.
- To pay by check, choose the "Invoice Me" Option at check-out. Checks should be made out to Museum Association of New York and mailed to MANY's office at 265 River Street, Troy, NY 12180. All checks must be received by the close of your registration period. If your invoice is unpaid when the registration period ends, your rate will increase to the higher price.
Frequently asked questions:
- Can I bring a guest to any of the events?
Yes! There are options on the form to indicate whether or not you will be bringing a guest.
- How can I register a second person from my organization?
You will need to register each individual attending the conference separately.
- I am a MANY Member, but the discount is not available...
Please make sure you are logged in to your MANY Profile. If you are unsure of your username(email) or password, please contact us via email or phone.
- Can I come for just a workshop or just a special event?
While we prefer attendees to join us for the entire conference experience, we will consider requests for event/workshop only registrations on a case by case basis. Please email or call MANY's office at 518-273-3400.
- Is there a day rate?
We do not offer a day rate. Our conference pricing is very competitive and we believe the most valuable experience comes from attending the conference on both Sunday and Monday.