STrategic Plan 2018-2020
In 2017, the staff and board of directors developed a 2018-2020 Strategic Plan for the Museum Association of New York. You can download a copy here.
"This new strategic plan will guide us through a period of growth and development and set the course for MANY to build it's capacity to serve and support New York's museum community" - Erika Sanger, Executive Director, Museum Association of New York
There are five goals in the plan:
You can download a copy here.
- Strengthen its Board of Directors and Committee Operations
- Leverage staff and technology to effectively support museums across New York State
- Secure the resources required to sustain the mission and strengthen programs; diversify and increase funding sources
- Raise visibility and increase brand awareness of the organization, its programs, and impact by strengthening marketing efforts
- Strengthen and assess its programs offered to the museum community by improving programs, and their impact, including advocacy efforts and impact assessment